At the heart of QNET lies a strong purpose. Our employees and Independent Representatives know that we are bound together by the concept of RYTHM – Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.
Our founders have always advocated the need to work towards a goal beyond financial success. They believe that money is just a by-product when people work towards driving lasting change in their lives. These ideals have grown to become the lifeblood of the RYTHM Foundation which serves as the social impact initiative of the QI Group.
RYTHM Foundation invests in the communities in which we operate, through strategic partnerships, employee volunteering, and community service. The Foundation is guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which provides the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
All our projects are anchored in the following SDGs
- SDG 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- SDG 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- SDG 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- SDG 11: Make Cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- SDG 17: Partnerships for the Goals
QNET works closely with RYTHM Foundation on a number of projects in developing countries to make a difference in local communities. QNET believes in not just writing a cheque but getting involved and working towards sustainable change.
For more information on projects supported by QNET through RYTHM Foundation, please visit the website.